The ATTY (rhymes with "Patty") is a low-cost, no-noise, compact
device designed for audio level control. It can be connected to any
audio system requiring output gain control. This gives you additional
power over your sound environment.
The ATTY is easy to use and seamless to connect. It is a convenient
solution for controlling audio from a variety of sources. It features
dual audio INs and OUTs, a level control knob, and a mute button.
- Line Level Control for an input to prevent clipping. Use it
between a guitar amp/bass amp/keyboard/mic preamp and the inputs of
your A/D converter.
- Place it in back of one of our tube preamps and explore different in/out level combinations without overloading your other gear.
- Use it as a Level Control to control a pair of powered monitors. The quick mute switch can come in handy as a cough drop!
- Use it as a passive line level control for extension speakers.
- Explore the many possibilites that ATTY has to offer in a
recording envirnoment... OR check out our rackmount version, the ATTY2'D