A-Designs Audio is proud to introduce the HM2EQ HAMMER.
After two years in the making and extensive Beta Testing, with such
notables as Dylan Dresdow, Tony Shepperd, Ronan Chris Murphy, Dean
Landon and many more, the HAMMER is ready for the real world.
The HAMMER is a Dual Mono three band Tube EQ engineered with an
ingenious filtering system that allows the even harmonics to flow thru
the 12AT7 tubes filtering out unwanted noise.
The smoothness of its operation and the musical tones generated by
the HAMMER makes this unit an invaluable tool for any studio. "You
don’t know it’s there until you take it out" - Tony Shepperd.
- Vacuum-tube design hybrid
- 2 Hard Pass Switches
- Two (2) High Cut Switches
- Two (2) Low Cuts Switches
- Two (2) Mono Three Band EQ Sections
- Milled Aluminum Face Plate
- Blue Jewel Lamp (Power Indicator)
- Two (2) XLR Input Connectors
- Two (2) XLR Output Connectors
- Two (2) U-Rack Space
- Two (2) 12AT7 Tubes
- Clean and airy high end
- Warmth, transparency, and quality sound.
- Toroid Power Transformer
- Metal Casing
- Milled Aluminum Knobs
- Heavy Duty Carling Toggle Power Switch
- *Noise Floor -94dbm with a 30KHz Bandwith
- * Frequency Response -3dB points are 5Hz and 40KHz
- *Low Boost +13dB
- *Low Cut -13dB
- *High Boost +13dB
- *High Cut -13dB
- *Low Pass 84Hz
- *High Pass 8Khz
- *Floating “Q”
- *Distortion +4dbm
- *Power Requirements: 120/230 VAC - 42 Watts
- *Dimensions (W x H x D) 19" x 3.5" x 10"
- *Weight 10 lbs.(Shipping weight 12 lbs.)
- In line with our company policy of continuous development, the
above specifications are subject to
- change without notice.
- The HAMMER is a 2RU rack space Unit which fits nicely into any
Studio Rack and will compliment your
- UNIT SIZE:
- Width: Standard 19 inches for easy Rack Mount installation.
- Height: Standard 3.50 inches or 2RU Rack Space.
- Depth: 10 inches
- Weight: 10 Lbs.