A classic microphone with a distinctive timbre especially designed for recording of solo vocals and solo instruments.
- High sensitivity and extremely low self noise.
- Five switchable polar patterns for placement and application flexibility.
- Two-color LEDs provide quick visual indication of selected polar pattern and output overload.
- Elastic capsule suspension greatly minimizes structurally-transmitted noise from chassis vibration.
- H 85 professional shock mount/stand adapter, PF 80 external pop filter and W 414 X external windscreen.
With the introduction of the NeXt Generation C 414 B-XL models, AKG
sets new benchmarks for useful features, improved technical
specifications, ease of use and available accessories. All of these
improvements are answers to requests from ever-demanding recording
studios, broadcast stations and concert engineers, but with the basic
sonic character of the legendary C 414 unaltered.
- High sound pressure level capability and wide dynamic range
- Completely immune to electrostatic and electromagnetic interference from digital gear, computer monitors, etc. thanks to solid metal housing and transformerless output stage
- Three switchable bass cut filters and three pre-attenuation pads with LEDs for quick visual indication
- All switchable components operate in low impedance circuits for ultra-high reliability even in extremely humid conditions
- Optional R 414 remote control unit (under development) offers full
control of all switchable parameters via standard microphone cable and
3-pin XLR-type connectors
Also available in stereo pair C 414 B-XL II/ST.
For more information, click here