High-impact, high-density, highly responsive effects....
From our very first revolutionary effects processor (our first
product, actually), Alesis has been a mainstay in project studio racks
and live sound rigs.
Whether pumping out sweet reverb, lush chorus and flanging,
versatile delay, pitch shifting, rotary speaker simulation, or other
effects, Alesis processors give musicians and engineers
ultra-affordable tools to make great mixes. The MidiVerb 4 and
MicroVerb 4 offer the widest variety of effects, programmability, and
user locations. The NanoVerb features a preset selection of our top
effects with one adjustable parameter each. And the newest member of
the family, the PicoVerb, has 16 of our best effects in a
too-cool-not-to-love box with 28-bit internal processing.
Alesis multieffects: It’s never been easier to get some personal space.
- Ultra-affordable digital multieffects unit
- 16 presets including halls, rooms, plates, chorus, flange, delay, and rotary speaker
- Stereo 24-bit 1/4" inputs and outputs
- 28-bit internal processing, 48kHz sample rate
- Perfect for studio and sound reinforcement applications
- Super-compact 1/4-space rackmount
_Dedicated input, mix, and program select knobs. Power LED. CONNECTIONS. Audio: 2 inputs, 2 outputs (1/4" TS).
_Converters and resolution: 24-bit A/D/A, 28-bit internal processing, 48kHz internal sample rate.
input +7dBu, output +5dBu.
_9V AC external transformer, UL and CSA approved
_(H x W x D): 1.5" x 4.25" x 5.3" (39mm x 108mm x 135mm), 1/4-U rackmount