SB-36W. These top-of-the-line boom stands feature a variable,
piston-type air suspension system to ensure microphone protection.
Model SB-36W is equipped with silent-motion, ball-bearing swivel
casters of hard rubber for friction-free and vibration-absorbing
Two-piece horizontal boom assembly is 7/8" dia. cold rolled steel
with a heavy-duty, die-cast, gyromatic swivel and an adjustable
6-lb. counterweight for precise and secure orientation. Tubing
terminates with an adjustable mic holder swivel with standard 5/8"
- 27 thread to accept all microphones, holders, and adapters.
Vertical tube assembly is manufactured of 1-1/8" and 7/8"
chrome-plated cold rolled steel and includes the wearproof Atlas
Sound® grip-action clutch for easy adjustment and positive
locking. Model SB-36W includes wheels for a height span of 49" to
73". Triangular cast metal base with edge-concentrated weight
distribution offers extra stability and is finished in ebony epoxy
with a chrome shell.
- Adjustable 6-lb. Counterweight Provides Precision, Balance,
- Caster-Equipped Model Offers Silent and Effortless Mobility
- Made To High Quality Standards
- Professional Boom Stand for Stage and Studio Use
- Rugged Construction and Heavy-Duty Components Assure Long
- Variable, piston -type air suspension system ensures
- Wearproof, Three-Piece Clutch Offers Secure, Fast, and
- Shipping Weight: 40.00 lbs (18.14 kgs)
- Tube Style: Two-Section
- Boom Counter Weight: Adjustable, 6 lbs
- Boom Length: 62"
- Stand Height: 49" - 73"
For more information, click here