The industry standard audio editing, processing and mastering application for the Mac.
BIAS Peak - the industry standard stereo audio editing, processing, and mastering application for the Macintosh - is now better than ever.
- advanced graphical Playlist, with fully Red
- Book-compliant (lSRC& PQsubcode editing) direct CDbuming
- CD-TEXT,Vbox'. 2.0
- now with AU and virtual instrument support
- amazing sample-rate conversion
- tempo, and pitch change tools
- custom Snap-To options
- Auto-Define Track~ Strip Silence
- automatic plug-in latency compensation
- RMS Normalize
- MP/Multithreaded compatibility
- supports up to 32-bit 10MHz
- Audio Units
- QTvoice-over recording
- ImpulseVerb'. sample-based reverb (with over 230 MB of sampled spaces)
Includes the new BIASFreq-4 v.2.0 EQ, BIASSqweez'. Comp/Limiter & 25 other VSTplug-ins, a huge library of audio files/drum loops, and SFXMachine'. II
serious sound design for film, video, or multimedia, to rapid-fire
broadcast editing, to music production and mastering limited only by
your imagination, Peak Pro 5 does it better than anything else. Create
unique dance loops and remixes. Optimize audio for Podcasting and
Internet streaming. Dust off that pile of vinyl records or analog tapes
and convert them to CDs, ultra-portable AAC (MP4) or MP3 files, or to
just about any audio file format on Earth. Craft soundtracks or fix
audio problems for digital video. Maximize your music's sonic quality -
and then burn your final masters directly to CD - with 100% Redbook
All that's just the tip of the iceberg. Dig
in and hear for yourself exactly what Peak Pro 5 can do for you. It
just might explain why more music and audio professionals depend upon
BIAS Peak than any other competing product.
For a chart detailing the difference between Peak LE, Peak Pro, and Peak Pro XT, click here.
Contact us for Academic pricing