AES 2008- PAR Excellence Winner.
Beautiful Polished Nickel Finish.
Fitted w/ Lundahl 2913 transformer, Audio Evidence copper wire and Switchcraft connector.
Hand assembled in Olympia WA. USA.
Visually, the C77 is reminiscent of classic ribbon microphones of
the past but with a twist. Here at Cascade we have been listening to
customer feedback and have designed our premium series of microphones
to meet the wants, needs, and desires of all studio users while still
keeping our products at an affordable price. The C77 comes fitted with
a Lundahl LL2913 transformer mounted on a custom PCB board, along with
Evidence Audio solid-core copper wire and a Chicago Switchcraft XLR
connector. The C77 features a symmetrical ribbon design and is
assembled at the Cascade Lab located in Olympia, WA.
Cascade Microphones has raised the bar with the C77 by combining
premium components with a superior finish at an affordable price point
that is attractive to both the seasoned studio veteran as well as the
home recording enthusiast.
- Type: Ribbon (velocity) Microphone
- Ribbon type & Dimensions: 99% Pure aluminum, 2.5 micron, 1 3/4" (L) X 3/16" (W)
- Polar pattern: Figure 8 Symmetrical design
- Sensitivity: -56 db +/- 2 dB (0 dB=1V/Pa)
- Frequency response: 30 to -18,000 Hz (+/- 3dB)
- Output Impedance: <=200 Ohms
- Recommended load impedance: >1000 Ohms
- Max.SPL (1% THD @1000 Hz): 145 dB
- Connector: 3-Pin male XLR
- Size: Diameter: 3" (O.D. grill), overall length 6 1/2", 7/8" (O.D. body)
Fitted with Swedish Made Lundahl LL2912 Transformer
Lundahl LL 2912 Data Sheet PDF
Quality aspects of Lundahl Transformers PDF
- C77 Ribbon Microphone
- Aluminum case
- Quality soft padded carrying case
- Premium mounting yoke
- Micro-fiber cleaning cloth
- Specifications and typical measurement report