Digital Visual Interface
cables were originally designed to provide a high-speed digital
connection between a computer and its display device. The consumer
electronics industry has adopted DVI connections for use with high
quality video and audio equipment. The KIMBER KABLE DVI-D dual link
cable has been engineered to enhance the critical interface between an
extended definition or high definition source and a high quality
projector, rear projection TV or plasma display device. By preserving
critical digital parameters the KIMBER KABLE DVI cable provides
pristine detail with accurate color rendition and performs at longer
- Specially designed connector with locking screws and gold plated contacts.
- Silver plated copper main conductors.
- High performance polyethylene conductor dielectric.
- Tri-shield design.
- Ferrite noise reduction beads.
- Full support of HDTV and QXGA resolutions.
- Available in lengths from 0.5 meter to 20 meters.
Custom lengths are not available.