The design concepts behind this advanced balanced cable began with discoveries regarding earth grounding and its relationship to the signal pair in a differential audio interconnect. This cable employs a dual concentric grounding method, utilizing a conductor gauge size of 14.5 awg. The conductor is Hyper-pure, molecularly optimized copper. KS-1111 possesses silk like smoothness and body along with visceral impact.
- Solid core, Hyper-pure, molecularly optimized copper.
- High pressure/low temperature V-Teflon® dielectric.
- Unique orthogonally braided matrix.
- Dual concentric ground core.
- ESD Yarn.
- 'Studio grade' XLR type connectors with silver plated contacts.
“KS-1111 possesses silk like smoothness and body along with visceral impact.”
"This cable gets musical timbres and tonality spot on.A full bodied sound that also provides great transparency."