- A double-wall sealed enclosure tuned for the best impulse response.
- Internal enclosure of cylindrical shape made of a dense cellulose tube. Just as in the case of a submarine, a "cigar-like" shape can resist much higher pressure than a rectangular shape. In addition, due to this shape there are no standing waves.
- External enclosure of 13/16" (20mm) MDF. Dual layer, pyramid-shaped back wall to prevent any possible resonance.
- The space between both walls can be filled with sand or lead shot therefore completely eliminating any enclosure vibrations.
- Specially selected 15" woofer with dual voice coils delivers a much better damping factor — a key parameter for a subwoofer.
- Dual, all brass, gold plated posts, accept banana plugs or up to 2 AWG wires.
- Filled with 100% natural long hair wool for fine-tuning.
- One 15" dual coil driver in sealed, dual wall enclosure.
- Frequency response: Room dependant. Typically flat to 23 Hz.
- IEC Power Handling: 500W
- SPL: 90 dB 1W/1m
- Impedance: 4/8/16 Ohms
- Dimensions: 18" H x 18"W x 19.4" D (45,6cm x 45,6cm x 49,3cm)
- Weight: 64.4 lbs (29 kg)
Carrying Case Included
All speakers and subwoofers are delivered in rugged, foam padded, black nylon carrying cases with side pockets. Perfect for personal reference monitoring in commercial studios, and on-location jobs.
Available in the following finishes:
- Piano Black (Standard)
- Piano White (Standard)
- Piano Silver
- Satin Black
- Cherry Wood
Price is for one speaker.