Tests indicate that many amplifiers built into the back of a speaker produce up to 15 percent more first and second harmonic distortion.
Lipinski's extensive experiments with top rated speaker cables
clearly indicate that a quality, short length cable elicits better
sonics than a longer cable of higher quality. Line level cable length
is not as destructive to sound quality as the length of the speaker
How can you place the amplifier close to the speaker, without attaching it to the enclosure?
- High quality design, materials, and construction make these unique speaker stands stable and rigid.
- Ideal for use with the L-505A and L707 speakers.
- Made of 12 pieces of 1.57" (4 cm) steel tubing.
- Entire constructed weight is 30/43 lbs (13.5/19.5 kg).
- Can be filled with sand or lead shot ballast for stability.
- Helps to deliver excellent definition at the lowest frequencies.
The L-401 power amplifier (sold seperately) can be installed
in the stand rather than the speaker, enabling short speaker cable
length while allowing easier amplifier setup, especially in a surround
Cut for the total height of 24" and 36" (60cm and 90cm) to drive treble straight to the discerning ear of a listener at his/her sitting position. Just as all
Lipinski Sound products, the stands are stable, rigid, and of fine