Lipinski power amplifiers are dual topology, which means there are two separate 400 watt power amplifiers Inside.
The L-400 subwoofer amplifier works in parallel mode, which
significantly enhances damping factor - the most important parameter tocontrol low frequencies.
This surpasses commonly used bridge mode which significantly lowers the damping factor.
- Output power: 1 channels: 200W @ 8ohm, 300W @ 4ohm, 400W @ 2ohm,
- 1 Ohm stable,
- Gain: 30-40dB,
- Bandwidth: 1Hz–150Hz,
- Integrated low pass filter optimized for L-505A/L-707,
- THD+noise: 0.01% THD @ 50W, <1% THD @ rated power,
- Signal to Noise ratio: 102db @ rated power,
- Damping factor: >1000 below 100Hz,
- Input impedance: 10kohms,
- Inputs: 2x XLR, 2x RCA,
- Multi color front glass light,
- Dimensions: 17.3"H x 3.1"W x 8.7"D (44cm x 8cm x 22cm),
- Weight: 33 lbs (15 kg).