Lipinski power amplifiers are dual topology, which means there are
two separate power amplifiers Inside.
The L-401 monoblock, due to the same dual topology design as the
subwoofer amp, can be used in biamplificaion mode. Bi-amp mode
increases microdynamics. The L-401 can also be switched for
mode, allowing for 600 Watts of unfettered power per channel.
Since we believe that the best speaker cable is short cable, the
L-401 is designed to be built into our speaker stand, making up the
L-3601 Powered Stand.
The stand fits directly underneath the L-707A Monitors.
Be sure to check out our Reviews section for the latest review of
our Monoblock, against Pass Labs and Bryston.
- Output power: 1 channels: 200W @ 8ohms, 300W @ 4ohms,
- Gain: 30/35dB,
- Bandwidth: 1Hz–50kHz -3db,
- Integrated high pass filter optimized for L-505A/L-707,
- THD+noise: 0.01% THD @ 50W, <1% THD @ rated power,
- Signal to Noise ratio: 102db @ rated power,
- Input impedance: 10kohms,
- Inputs: 1x XLR, 1x RCA,
- Outputs: 1x XLR, 1x RCA,
- Multi color front glass light,
- Dimensions: 17.3"H x 3.1"W x 8.7"D (44cm x 8cm x 22cm),
- Weight: 33 lbs (15 kg).