- The sealed enclosure is tuned for the best impulse response, not a low-end extension. Vented enclosures cause coloration that degrades reference accuracy.
- A sturdy enclosure, made of 1" (25mm) thick MDF with internal bracing, reduces unwanted resonances and box coloration to an almost nonexistent level.
- Stiff Glass Fiber Cone mid-woofers with low dampening rubber surround, diecast chassis, and a low distortion magnet.
- Neodymium Ring Radiator - super low distortion tweeters with frequency response up to 40kHz and extra wide dispersion.
- The absence of a grill in front of the tweeter. Lipinski's laboratory and listening tests prove that even the most transparent grill fabric causes high frequency comb filtering.
- An acoustic (rather than electronic) time-alignment of tweeters.
- Unique tweeter surrounding. To eliminate the edging effect, the tweeter surrounding is carefully shaped from specially designed Belgian foam.
- A low-order crossover for the best phase response. Lipinski also selected the lowest possible crossover point to deliver the best transient response.
- Premium quality crossover parts. With their skin effect conductivity, foil inductors wound on a wooden core provide performance unmatched by less expensive wire wound coils, and provide much lower coloration than iron core inductors. Lipinski also uses non-inductive resistors, premium audiophile grade capacitors and special flat, Super OFC internal wires.
- Matching internal dampening design. Internal dampening serfaces are manufactured with absolutely identical shape and weight for the best speaker-to-speaker consistency.
- Dual, all-brass, gold-plated posts, which accept banana plugs or up to 2 AWG wires.
- Magnetically shielded for demanding pro video applications.
- All parameters perfected in anechoic chamber.
- Three-In-One [Sland alone, in wall, On-wal]
- One 1" (25mm) Neodymium Ring Radiator tweeter
- Two 5" (14cm) Glass Fiber Mid Woofers in MTM configuration
- Frequency response: 71Hz-20kHz ±1dB (46Hz-40kHz
- Speaker-to-speaker consistency: ±l/4dB.
- SPL: 90.5 dB lW/lm
- Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Dimensions: 20"H x 8"W x 5.5"D (50cm x 20cm x 14cm)
- Weight: 20.9 lbs (9,4 kg)
Carrying Case Included
All speakers and subwoofers are delivered in rugged, foam padded, black nylon carrying cases with side pockets. Perfect for personal reference monitoring in commercial studios, and on-location jobs.
Available in the following finishes:
- Piano Black (Standard)
- Piano White (Standard)
- Piano Silver
- Satin Black
- Cherry Wood
Price is for one speaker.