1. A sealed enclosure tuned for the best impulse response rather
than a low-end extension. We strongly believe that various kinds of
vented enclosures always cause coloration that does not deliver
2. Sturdy enclosure made of 1" (25mm) thick MDF with internal
bracing to bring unwanted resonance and box coloration to an almost
3. Stiff Glass Fiber Cone mid-woofers with low dampening rubber
surround, diecast chassis, and a low distortion magnet.
4. Neodymium Ring Radiator - super low distortion tweeters with
frequency response up to 40kHz and extra wide dispersion.
5. The absence of a grill in front of the tweeter. Our laboratory
and listening tests prove that even the most transparent grill fabric
causes high frequency comb filtering.
6. An acoustic, rather than an electronic, time-coherence of
7. Unique tweeter surrounding. Perfecting the tweeter environment
appeared quite possibly to be the most challenging aspect of the
design. The goal was to eliminate the edging effect by carefully
shaping the tweeter surrounding with specially designed Belgian foam.
8. A low-order crossover for the best phase response. We also
selected the lowest possible crossover point to deliver the best
9. Premium quality crossover parts. Foil Inductors wound on a wooden
core - with their skin effect conductivity - provide performance
unmatched by less expensive wire wound coils, and provide much lower
coloration than iron core inductors. We also use non-inductive
resistors, premium audiophile grade capacitors and special flat, Super
OFC internal wires.
10. Matching internal dampening design. Internal dampening is
outsourced and precut to absolutely identical shape and weight for the
best speaker-to-speaker consistency.
11. Dual, all-brass, gold-plated posts, which accept banana plugs or
up to 2 AWG wires.
12. Magnetic Shielding. All our speakers are magnetically shielded
for demanding pro video applications.
13. All parameters perfected in anechoic chamber.
- One 1" (25mm) Neodymium Ring Radiator tweeter
- Two 7" (18cm) Glass Fiber Mid-Woofers in MTM configuration
- Frequency response: 56Hz-20kHz ±1dB (31Hz-40kHz
- IEC Power Handling: 250W
- SPL: 90 dB 1W/1m
- Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Dimensions: 23.6" H x 9.4" W x 12.4" D (60cm x 24cm x 32.5cm)
- Weight: 41 lbs (18.5 kg)
Carrying Case Included
All speakers and sub woofers are delivered in rugged, foam padded, black nylon carrying cases with side pockets. Perfect for personal reference monitoring in commercial studios, and on-location jobs.
Available in the following finishes:
- Piano Black (Standard)
- Piano White (Standard)
- Piano Silver
- Satin Black
- Cherry Wood
Price is for one speaker.