Includes one L-707A and one Mid Woofer segment,
1. By adding one mid-woofer segment on the bottom, or on the top of
L-707A to peer above a console, it eliminates the need For
a separate subwoofer. Provides for a fully integrated, full-bandwidth
2. Five -woofers work together. This combination eases the load on
all midrange drivers lowering distortion by 50% up to crossover point
at over 2 kHz, and extends bass, to the point equivalent to having one 15" woofer per side.
3. Unique neodymium magnet sign anoints and mechanical stabilizers (patent pending), trouble connection for low impedance and smooth signal transition. Extremely simple mechanical assemblage: just stack
it, and the magnets connect by themselves.
Not required: terminals/wires/assembly/tooling
Provided: convenience / reliability / ergonomics / smooth signal
- One 1” (25mm) custom Neodymium Ring Radiator tweeterFive 7"
(180mm) custom Glass Fiber Mid-Woofers In MTM configuration
- Frequency response 43Hz-20kHz +/- 1 dB (24Hz-40kHz +/- 3 dB)
- Speaker-to-speaker consistency: +/- 1/4 dB
- IEC Power Handling: 400W
- SPL: 90.5 dB lW/lm Impedance 6 Ohms
- Dimensions: 51 7/8” H x 10” W x 14 1/4” / 21” D (1317 mm x 256 mrn x 362 / 534 mm)
- Height provided without pedestal
- Weight: 106.7 lbs (48 kg)
Available in the following finishes:
- Piano Black (Standard)
- Piano White (Standard)
- Piano Silver
- Satin Black
- Cherry Wood
Price is for one speaker.