Lipinski's intent was to design the most linear and the best
sounding monitoring system ever built worldwide, money no object.
The first Signature system was installed at World-renowned Universal
Studios of Hollywood:
"My staff of highly trained, and experienced audio engineers - and
all of our clients - consider the Lipinski's to be the best sounding,
and most accurate monitors they have experienced in their careers."
says Senior Director of Studio Operations, Nick Dofflemyer.
By adding yet another mid-woofer segment that provides for eight
identical mid woofers, instead of five, you achieve:
1. Completely unrestricted bass
performance. Equivalent to two 15" drivers per side.
2. Four times as many mid-woofers equals four times less amplitude
which results in four times less distortion up to over 2 kHz.
- One 1" (25mm) custom Neodymium Ring Radiator tweeter
- Eight 7” (l00mm} custom Glass Fiber Mid-Woofers in MTM
- Frequency response: 37Hz-20kHz +/- 1 dB (20Hz-40kHz +/- 3 dB)
- Speaker-to-speaker consistency: +/- 1/4 dB
- IEC Power Handling: 600W
- SPL: 90.5 dB lW/lm
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Dimensions: 79 7/16” H x 10” W x 21" D (2018mm x 256mm x 234mm)
- Height provided without pedestal
- Weight: 165.6 lbs (74,5 kg)
Available in the following finishes:
- Piano Black (Standard)
- Piano White (Standard)
- Piano Silver
- Satin Black
- Cherry Wood
Price is for one speaker.