The ACT-30T miniature beltpack transmitter offers a feature set that includes high SPL input with MIPRO’s proprietary “Photo-cell Coupling” high dynamic range modulation circuitry to increase system performance. It includes a selectable impedance switch for mic, guitar, or line inputs, mute button and optional remote mute switch, bright backlit display, programmable RF power and audio gain levels, a silent on/off switch, a 6-segment battery status meter, ACT circuitry for easy frequency setup, mini-XLR connectivity with a threaded bayonet attachment, and durable lightweight polymer construction.
- Lightweight, extremely compact design.
- ACT™ syncs the transmitter and receiver frequency
- Pilotone squelch for interference-free operation.
- Built-in transmitter gain adjustment.
- Impedance selectable switch for microphone or guitar.
- Connector for optional external mute switch cable.
- 4-pin mini XLR connector is compatible with all MIPRO
lavalier, headworn microphones and instrument cable.
- Silent on/off switch.
- 4-segment battery status meter.
- LCD displays group, channel & error message code.
- 20-hour battery life per 2 'AA' alkaline batteries.
- 100m(330ft.) operating range.
- 100% made in Taiwan.
- Housing: Plastic
- Max. Input Level: 140dB SPL
- RF Output Power: 10~30mW (according to local
- Operating Range: 100m / 300ft. (line-of-sight)
- Power: AA×2 (alkaline type recommended)
- Battery Life: 20 hours (alkaline)
- Dimensions: 63(W)×82(H)x22(D)mm /
- Weight: Approx. 81g / 2.86oz (excluding batteries)
For more information, click here