MIPRO - ACT-717a - UHF Wideband Single Channel True Diversity Receiver
|Find a Product Quickly - click below to select from a list of all products for this brand|
Single-Channel. 1/2U rack-mountable metal receiver. 2,881 selectable
frequencies. 48 preset compatible channels. True Diversity Reception.
- EIA standard 1/2U rack-mountable metal receiver.
- Advanced true diversity technology for best reception quality.
- 2,881 selectable frequencies and 48 preset compatible channels
per 72MHz wideband.
- Industry’s only full-color VFD screen delivers a bright, clear
viewing in day/night environments.
- Displays Group, Channel, Frequency, Performer’s Name, transmitter
battery level, RF, Audio, SQ level meters, diversity operation, RF
interference warning indicator and Lock status.
- One-touch Autoscan for a clear, interference-free frequency.
- One-touch ACT™ syncs the transmitter and receiver frequency
- Dual "PiloTone & NoiseLock" circuits minimize interference.
- MIPRO RCS.Net software allows real-time computer set up, control
- Industry’s only RF interference warning indicator and control for
- Displays all pertinent parameters on the same screen for easy
control and monitoring.
- All controls are intuitive and easily setup via a single rotary
- RF, audio and transmitter battery status meters.
- Superb RF reliability and transparent audio performance.
- Receiver provides bias voltage for MIPRO antenna systems.
- 100m(330ft.) operating range.
- 100% made in Taiwan ensures high product quality and value.
- Channels: Single Channel
- Case: EIA-standard 19" 1/2-rack unit
- Display Screen: Color VFD (Vacuum Florescent Display).
Frequency Band Code, RF & Audio Meters, Transmitter Battery Meter,
Diversity Signals, Interference Warning Indicator. Programmable User
Name, Group, Channel, Squelch Meter, PC Address and Lock Status.
- Carrier Frequency Range: UHF 482~698MHz (US), UHF
- Bandwidth: 72MHz
- Preset Channels: 16 interference-free channels each in
1~10. 48 interference-free channels each in Groups 11~15. A total of
400 preset channels. 16 user-defined channels in Group 16.
- Receiving Technology: True-diversity receiving
- Oscillation Mode: PLL synthesized
- RF Stability: +/-0.005% (-10~50℃)
- Sensitivity: S/N>80dB@6dBμV (40KHz deviation)
- Peak Deviation: +/-68KHz, with compander system
- S/N Ratio: >105dB(A)
- T.H.D.: <0.5% @ 1KHz
- Frequency Response: 50Hz~18KHz, with high-pass filter
- Squelch Control: Innovative "PiloTone & NoiseLock"
- Audio Output Adjustment: Output level accurately
equal to the microphone capsule sensitivity.
- Max. Output Level: Unbalanced: +10dBV / 0dBV / -6dB;
+16dBV / 0dBV / -6dB
- Output Connectors: XLR balanced & 6.3φ unbalanced
- Output Switch: Single channel output
- Operation: Manual or PC remote controllable
- Squelch Adjustment: Via the rotary controller on the front
- Squelch Level Adjustment: Directly in VFD screen
- Power Supply: Integrated 100~240V AC switching power supply
- 210 W x 4 H x 225 D mm
- 8.3 W x1.7 H x 8.9 D "
- Weight: Approximate
- Note: Refer to actual product in the event of product
- Frequency range and peak deviation comply with the regulations
For more information, click here
|Sunday 08 May, 2011|