True Diversity Frequency Agile UHF Wireless In-Ear Monitor Receiver with magnesium alloy housing.
UHF-band stereo bodypack receiver. Each receiver is frequency-agile
over a 24 MHz bandwidth with 16 selectable pre-programmed frequencies.
The MI-808R utilizes advanced dual-antenna true diversity technology
that eliminates signal dropouts and enhances signal stability. This
high quality receiver operates in user selectable mono or stereo output
modes and feature a lightweight, exceptionally durable magnesium alloy
case making it your best choice for IEM systems in today's pro-audio
- UHF-band PLL Synthesized design.
- Frequency agility over a 24MHz bandwidth, with 16 pre-programmed
frequencies available with the touch of a single button.
- Industry's only dual-antenna diversity technology for maximum
- Dual-antenna true diversity reception eliminating signal dropout
and enhancing RF stability.
- Dynamic expander circuitry delivers a S/N ratio greater than 90dB.
- Stereo or mono audio output selectable with the touch of a single
- Bright numeric LED channel display with auto power saver.
- POWER on/off and RF signal indicators.
- Highly efficient power consumption circuitry ensures long
operating hours from two AA batteries.
- Compact, lightweight and exceptionally durable magnesium alloy
- Dual unbreakable soft antennas.
- Frequency Range: UHF 614~870MHz
- Bandwidth: 24MHz
- Oscillation Mode: PLL synthesized
- Channel Interval Step: 25KHz
- Stability: +/- 0.005% (0~50 degrees C)
- Modulation Mode: FM stereo modulation
- Max. Deviation Range: +/-68KHz
- Receiving Mode: Diversity receiving
- Receiving Sensitivity: At 2μV input level, S/N>58dB
- Squelch Level: Adjustable range between 2~100μV
- T.H.D.: <0.5%（At maximum deviation range)
- Maximum S/N Ratio: 94dBA
- Frequency Response: 80Hz~15KHz +/- 3dB
- Stereo Separation: >= 45dB (at 1KHz)
- Output Jack: 3.5mmφ stereo earphone jack
- Output Power (32Ω): 2×50mW under 1KHz (THD 3%)
- Earphone Impedance: >= 16 ohms
- Power Supply: 2 AA batteries
- Current Consumption: About 130mA (under moderate volume)
- Operating Hours: 8 hours (using alkaline batteries under
- Antenna: Fixed 1/2λ×2
- 65 W x 105 H x 25.5 D mm
- 2.6 W x 4.1 H x 1.0 D "
- Matching Transmitters: MI-808T
- Operating Environment: From -10 to 60 degrees C
For more information, click here