The MJ-53 is an adaptor that enables condenser microphone with mini
XLR plug to connect directly to the mixer input which has XLR jack and
provides 12V~48VDC phantom power. Furthermore, high output impedance of
a condenser microphone will be transformed to low output impedance at
- Adopts electric balanced amplifier circuitry, instead of
conventional balanced transformer made by inductive components, to
obtain the widest frequency response possible on both high and low
- Because output impedance is not a function of frequency, thus,
its constant output impedance characteristic makes it suitable to work
with any mixer's input.
- High S/N ratio ensures no external noise interference during long
distance signal transmission.
- High dynamic range ensures true presentation of output level
under the weakest and the strongest signals.
- No overload distortion under high SPL input.
- Adopted mini XLR (TA4F) for an input connector and standard XLR
connector for an output jack, and attach a belt clip for easy wearing.
- Full metal housing ensures solid and durable operation.
- Frequency Response: 80Hz (-3dB)~20kHz (0dB) @ 94dB SPL
- Balanced Output Impedance: 200Ohms @ 1V/1KHz
- Max. Output Voltage: 2.52V (1.0% THD 1KHz)
- Dynamic Range: 120dB (A-weighting)
- Phantom Power: 12 to 48 VDC, Current Drain: 2.0mA
- 19 × 902(L)mm
For more information, click here