The Audio 4 DJ USB interface provides 4 inputs, switchable between line and phono and 4 hi-gain outputs - the perfect interface for all kinds of DJ set-ups.
The Native Instruments AUDIO 4 DJ combines essential connectivity with brilliant audio quality in one sturdy, mobile design. Four inputs, switchable between line and phono and four hi-gain outputs to connect your DJ performance software to a mixer or PA.
The USB 2.0 connector provides both the interface with your computer and power for the AUDIO 4 DJ. The high-power 1/4" headphone jack with an independent volume knob, plus eight status LEDs ensure complete audio-visual control.
AUDIO 4 DJ is the perfect interface for all kinds of DJ set-ups, and the powerful included software will have you mixing music straight out of the box.
Spin Pure Sound
Get ready to unleash the full sonic potential of your tracks with
AUDIO 4 DJ, the compact audio interface for DJs who demand premium
sound quality. With all the connections you need in one sturdy and
portable design, this hardware is destined to be the centerpiece of
your DJ set-up – at home and in the club. Its also allows you to record
live sets and digitize your vinyl collection*.
* Additional software required
(click to enlarge)
Four switchable inputs and four hi-gain outputs let you make the
connection between your DJ performance software and an external mixer
or PA. The USB 2.0 connector provides both the interface with your
computer and power for the AUDIO 4 DJ. A high-power 1/4" headphone jack
with an independent volume knob, plus eight status LEDs ensure complete
Hearing is Believing
Optimal sound quality is guaranteed with super high-end Cirrus
Logic® AD/DA converters. Ultra low-latency drivers along with
hi-gain output levels providing up to 9.7 dBu on all channels combined
with the ultra-wide frequency response affirm the AUDIO 4 DJ’s
professional credentials. The uncompromising sound quality and clarity
will reveal every detail of your music.
- Professional 24-bit/96 kHz audio interface with ultra-high quality Cirrus Logic® AD/DA converters
- Four 9.7 dBu outputs (RCA)
- Four 12 dBu inputs switchable between line and phono
- High-power 1/4" headphone output with dedicated level control
- Low latency ASIO™/Core Audio™/DirectSound™ driver
- USB 2.0 bus powered
- 8 status LEDs for instant visual monitoring of entire signal chain
- Ultra-compact footprint
- Built tough with sturdy metal enclosure and heavy-duty components
- Includes full version of TRAKTOR 3 LE, TRAKTOR PRO
- Demo, and KORE PLAYER software instrument
Traktor 3 LE
TRAKTOR 3 LE comes with two fully featured playback decks and an
integrated 2-channel mixer with 3-band EQ. Advanced features include
intuitive drag-and-drop track loading, beat-accurate looping,
auto-sync, four master effects and more.
Traktor Pro (DEMO)
Try out Native Instruments’ latest professional DJ software: TRAKTOR
PRO sets the standard for power, reliability, and creativity in DJing.
Mix digital files on 4 decks, using the high quality internal mixer or
external hardware, and over 20 unbelievable effects.
The NI Kore Player is a powerful software instrument, expandable
with any of the convenient KORE SOUNDPACKS such as the included KORE
- XP Pentium or Athlon 1.4 GHz,
- 512 MB RAM, USB 2.0 port, Service Pack 2
- OS® X 10.4, G4 1.4 GHz or Intel® Core™ Duo 1.66 GHz
- 512 MB RAM, USB 2.0 port