- 15 studio pre-sets: 3 vocal, 8 instrument, 2 classic stereo, 2 special effects "Squeeze Guitar" and "Pump"
- Manual mode gives you full control over compression parameters,
including: variable input/output; Attack/release times and ratio from
1:1 to 20:1
- Onboard metering shows input/output levels and gain reduction
- Stereo/mono operation with high gain mono input for plugging instruments in direct
- Sidechain input for de-essing, ducking and other forms of special processing
- Input/Outputs are 1/4" TS unbalanced
- +4/-10 stereo operating level
- Internal power supply
- Power transformer is switchable for international operation
The BlueMAX is the world's first affordable stereo analog compressor with preset compression curves tailored for a variety of individual instrument and vocal applications. There is a 'manual' mode that allows control over parameters like attack, release, and ratio. The BlueMAX also features full metering over gain reduction and input/output levels plus a sidechain insert jack for spectral processing. The BlueMAX is truly the easiest way to get world-class dynamics control for any recording or live sound application.
For more information, click here