- 8 XMAX class A microphone preamps w/ trim control
- 24-bit resolution ADAT digital output
- 44.1 and 48K sampling rates
- External sync via BNC word clock input
- Direct outputs on every channel
- LED input metering
- -20dB Pad on every channel
The DigiMax D8 is an 8 channel preamplifier featuring 8
award-winning class A XMAX mic preamps with 24-bit ADAT digital output.
All eight preamps include variable trim control, 48V phantom power,
ultra-fast acting LED metering and 20 dB pad. In addition, 2 instrument
inputs are located on the front panel for direct Hi-Z instrument input.
Balanced TRS direct analog outputs are located on the rear panel for
routing and flexibility. The DigiMax D8 also includes word clock sync
input for ultra-low jitter and robust synchronization.
The DigiMax D8 is the perfect solution to add eight professional
microphone preamplifiers to any digital recording system with ADAT
optical lightpipe expansion capability including Digidesign’s HD and
003 systems, RME, YAMAHA, Alesis, Mackie, and many others.
For more information, click here