- 16 inputs, 6 auxiliary mixes, 4 subgroups.
- 16 class A XMAX microphone preamplifiers.
- Hi-Definition analog to digital converters (118dB dynamic range).
- Unlimited headroom 32-bit floating point digital mixing and effects processing.
- Internal sample frequency 44.1kHz and 48kHz.
- 22x18 FireWire digital recording interface.
- Compact 19” rack-mountable rugged steel chassis.
- Fat Channel Select
- - High Pass Filter,
- - Compressor,
- - Limiter,
- - Gate,
- - 4-band semi parametric EQ,
- - Pan,
- - Load/Save/Copy/Paste.
- 2 Master DSP Effects (reverbs, delays, time-based effect, with load/save).
- Load/Save Mixer “Scenes” – all settings including fader levels with LED position matching.
- 100mm long throw faders.
- Military grade quick touch push buttons.
- Fast-acting LED meters.
- Talkback communication system.
- CAPTURE integrated live recording software included.
- Mac and Windows compatible.
- Direct recording interface compatible with Logic, Nuendo, Cubase, Sonar, Digital Performer and more.
StudioLive is the most powerful and flexible sixteen-channel digital
mixer the world has seen. Loaded with sixteen high headroom XMAX
microphone preamplifiers, built-in 28x18 FireWire recording and
playback engine, “Fat-Channel” processing with 4-band EQ’s,
compressors, limiters and gates, DSP effects, six aux buses, four
sub-groups, extensive LED metering, mixer save and recall,
channel-strip save/recall/copy/paste, talkback and more, breaking new
boundaries for music performance and production.
For more information, click here