The Sencore DA795 DigiPro provides powerful but affordable digital
audio analysis when troubleshooting digital audio equipment in studios,
broadcast, and manufacturing plants. It provides digital audio
analyzing features and functionality normally found only on expensive
bench test equipment, in a portable, easy-to-use and cost-effective
- Transparency Test verifies that a device passes digital test
waveforms without errors, using either synchronous or asynchronous test.
- Bitstream Analyzer totally analyzes digital stream
characteristics to check actual word length and sample rate, bit
activity, header information, flag errors, and low voltage.
- Lock Test tests whether two digital data or clock signals are locked (to <1ppm).
- Bitscope shows distortion, noise or jitter on an s/d or X-Y
scope, and also applies the results to the internal speaker,
headphones, and line output.
- Latency Test checks the signal delay through a device with a digital device input, and either digital or analog device output.
- Digital Watchdog captures signal errors for a test period and graphs the errors.
- Jitter Meter tests RMS interface jitter on a digital signal (to
150ps) or clock (to 35ps), as referenced to an internal crystal or
external master clock.
- Clock/Sample Counter measures actual digital sample rate, word clock, and superclock frequencies.
- Distortion Meter measures THD+N (Total Harmonic Distortion & Noise) and more!
The DigiPro Digital Audio Analyzer analyzes any stereo PCM digital audio signal, and
generates low-noise digital test signals, all at up to 24 bit/96k
sample rate resolution. Digital audio analysis features and
functionality normally found only on expensive bench test equipment,
now available in a portable, easy-to-use and cost-effective package.
The DigiPro has All the connections you'll need - two sets of
AES/EBU and SP/DIF inputs, including Toslink and ADAT, plus Word Clock
in. Digital outputs, including AES/EBU, SP/DIF, and Toslink/ADAT, and
Word Clock out. Analog stereo headphone and unbalanced mono analog
outputs. ADAT sync and RS-232 serial for computer interfacing.
For more information, click here