The E 602 combines the latest lightweight high performance voice coil construction with a traditional large diaphragm capsule design to deliver very low bass response (down to 20Hz) and fast transient signals.
Low frequency extension and mid band attenuation produce an ultra smooth preshaped signal enabling the mic to be used without corrective EQing, even on the most problematic bass signal sources.
Frequency independent cardioid pick-up pattern ensures very high signal output before feedback and isolation from other on-stage signals.
- Metal construction—rugged and reliable
- Frequency-independent directivity provides—from other on-stage signals
- Hum compensating coil—reduces electrical interference
- Integral stand mount—easy positioning
- Falcon ring—consistent sound over time
- Neodynum ferrous magnet with boron—keeps mic stable regardless of climate
|Pick Up Pattern
||20Hz - 16kHz
||1mV/Pa =/- 60 dB (0dB=1V/Pa) =/-80dB (0dB=1V/µbar) (USA)
|Min Terminating Impedance
||Ø=2.4 in. L=6.1 in.
||Pressure gradient receiver
For more information, click here [PDF]