ULTRASONE S-Logic PLUS Technology
The PRO 900 offers professional and unlimited sound performance. This is the first pair of Ultrasone PRO headphones with the patented S-Logic PLUS technology.
Enjoy the new standard and trust your ears...
S-Logic™ Plus is the newest advancement in the S-LogicTM Natural Surround System. S-Logic™ Plus profits directly from innovations developed for our flagship Edition range, the ultimate headphones for critical listening. This sophisticated new technology combines precision dampening with micro-acoustic reinforcement, allowing driver, buffer-board, and spatial parameters to complement one another in an optimal manner. So the acoustical design of S-Logic PLUS models and their tonal fine-tuning result in maximum neutral sound impression with
more vivid perception of voices and instruments.
ULE-Technologie & PRO Design
PRO headphones stand for Ultra Low Emission (ULE-technology) with significant benefits for professional users and PRO headphones show a specific design. The PRO 900 appearance does not only distinguish the professional line but also allows due to more ear anatomy area a higher degree of transparency in combination with the spatial sense and understanding. The PRO 900 headphones offer an additional possibility to choose a black pair of PRO headphones with black and silver velvet earpads.
To understand what ULE-technology does, you need to know that most
headphone drivers produce low-frequency magnetic fields as they convert
an electric signal into an acoustical signal you hear as music. In
response, Ultrasone developed a special MU Metal shielding
(ULE-technology) to reduce the radiation by up to 98% compared to
current headphones. The ULE-technology has stood the test of
international review and is recommended by technical surveillance
organisations. Ultrasone originally developed the ULE-technology for
professionals as they do spend half of their lives in headphones. But
due to grand requests the ULE-technology has now been integrated in
other Ultrasone headphone lines.
S-Logic™ does not only create a Natural Surround Sound. S-Logic™
allows at the same time a reduction of sound pressure levels by up to
40% (3-4 dB) for the same loudness sensation. This may reduce the risk
of hearing damage while ensuring hours of fatigue-free listening.
However, Ultrasone generally advises not to listen to music at high
volumes to prevent hearing damage.
- Foldable, closed-back professional headphones
- Aluminium nameplates
- New PRO Box (hardcase) for safe
- transportation and storage, incl. accessories
- New 40 mm Titanium plated drivers
- Velvet ear pads in BLACK & SILVER
- Ultra Soft Cable (USC-cable)
- Neutrik connectors
- S-Logic™ Natural Surround Sound PLUS
- MU Metal shielding (ULE-technology)
- Safer hearing
PRO Box Contents:
- Professional headphones
- Neutrik connector
- Ultra Soft Cable (USC-cable)
- 2 detachable cables: one straight
- (length 3m), one coiled (length
- > 3m) with gold-plated jacks 6,3 mm
- 6,3/3,5 mm gold-plated adaptor
- Velvet speed-switch ear pads in
- BLACK & SILVER (spare earpads)
- Demo CD
- Instruction manual
- S-Logic™ Natural Surround Sound
- S-Logic PLUS technology
- Dynamic principle, Closed
- Frequency range 6Hz - 42,000Hz
- Impedance 35 - 40 ohm
- Sound pressure level 96 dB
- MU Metal bufferboard, reduced field emissions in accordance with ULE (Ultra Low Emission) standard
- Driver size: 40mm Titanium plated
- Weight 295g (without cord)